Depression

Depression
By:James Manning,Nicola Ridgeway
Published on 2016-06-17 by

Click The Button Below To Download The Book

I have structured this book to include many of the exercises that are often used in CBT for depression. These exercises have been set out in the order that I would use to approach therapy for an average case of reactive depression. This book will not be suitable if you are experiencing complex or endogenous problems, (for example endogenous depression, bi-polar depression, psychotic depression etc). If you would like a CBT book that you can write in, I recommend that instead of buying this book you buy our other book: |Depression: A CBT Workbook for Depression.| Your experience of depression will be individual to you. If you are having one-to-one CBT your therapist will structure your sessions in such a way that he or she thinks will offer you the most benefit. Your therapist may do things differently to the way that I have set things out in this book. There is no one right way to do therapy. If you were to ask me: |What the most important thing I can focus on in therapy?| I would say |work on increasing your awareness.| This is because when you have awareness you have a choice. When you have a choice you can carry on doing what you have always done before or you can decide to do something different. I hope you can find a way to choose the latter.

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview

Click The Button Below To Download The Book

Comments